When you register for the 4-days STAR PMP® Boot Camp you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. Enrollment Fee. Full payment of the enrollment fee is due at the time of registration. Cheque should be made out to “PMO Innovations Sdn Bhd”. You can either pay by cheque, cash deposit or transfer online. We will reserve your seat when full payment has been made. The enrollment fee shall cover the course registration and participation, and all other course content.
We accept payment from companies or other third parties with a valid Purchase Order (PO) containing acceptable payment terms and conditions; however, you are responsible for full payment prior to the commencement of class. Any funds received on your behalf in excess of the full enrollment fee will be returned to you or your company (if enrolled by company).
2. Class Cancellation Policy. We may cancel any particular class due to instructor illness, insufficient enrollment or other unforeseen circumstance. We will make all reasonable efforts to reschedule a canceled class or make alternate arrangements to provide you with training. You may apply the amount paid to the re-schedule class or another class available at another time.
3. Refund Policy. If you cancel after registration until ten (10) business days prior to the actual class start date, you will be charged MYR1,000 towards cancellation fees. If you cancel your registration between ten (10) business days and five (5) business days prior to the date of the first scheduled class, you will be charged MYR2,000. Cancellation within 5 business days of the actual class start date will result in forfeiture of the entire course fee. All refunds will be processed fourteen (14) business days after the date of the actual scheduled class. No other refunds will be given except as provided in Paragraph 6(b) below. Optionally, you can postpone your class to another class subject to availability and PMO Innovations management approval. A rescheduling fee of MYR300 will be applicable if done until ten (10) business days prior to the actual class start date, otherwise the re-scheduling fee is MYR500. Cancellation on postponed classes results in forfeiture of course fee. For the full package with the membership and exam fee included, it is valid for 2 years from the boot camp date.
4. Copyrights and Proprietary Property. We will provide to you manuals and other material, which are copyrighted proprietary property of PMO Innovations Sdn Bhd All copyrights relating to any course materials provided or made available by us or any other party remain the sole property of the holder of the copyright. Therefore, no part of any course materials may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, or translated into any language, without our prior written consent. Any such reproduction, storage or transmittal of copyrighted material constitutes a violation of the PMI code of ethics and will be reported to PMI. YOU HEREBY WARRANT AND REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE REGISTERED FOR THE PMP® EXAM AND ARE ENROLLING IN THE 4-DAYS STAR PMP® BOOT CAMP SOLELY FOR THE PURPOSE OF PREPARING FOR THE PMP® EXAM AND THAT YOU HAVE NO DIRECT OR INDIRECT RELATIONSHIP WITH ANY ENTITY WHICH PROVIDES TRAINING FOR THE PMP® EXAM AND THAT YOU WILL NOT ALLOW ANY OTHER PERSON TO READ THE MATERIALS.
5. Warranty. We guarantee your success in passing the PMP® exam provided that the following conditions are met: (i) you have attended the full training without interruption; (ii) you have passed the in-house simulated exam with a 75% or better; and (iii) you take the PMP® exam within 30 days of completing the course; (iv) followed all the instructions provided in the class, including but not limited to “PMP® Exam Strategy”; (v) no accidental events that are not in control of PMO Innovations such as computer system failure, and (vi) any advanced payments for the PMI® and PMP® exam fees are valid up to 2 years from the boot camp training date. THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, BY OPERATION OF LAW OR OTHERWISE FOR THE USE OR RESULTS OF THE COURSE AND MATERIALS, THAT YOU WILL SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE THE COURSE, OR THAT ANY PARTICULAR LEVEL OF KNOWLEDGE WILL BE ATTAINED BY YOU. PMO INNOVATIONS DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
6. Limitation of Liability. If your failure to pass the PMP® exam results in a breach of the Warranty set forth above (Clause 5, item i to v), the guarantee of success will be voided. However, if you met all five (5) conditions set forth in the Warranty (Clause 5, item i to v), your sole and exclusive remedy is as follows:
a. If you fail the test on your first attempt we will pay your re-exam fee (a maximum of MYR500), analyze your results, and provide coaching through e-mails and phone calls provided that you schedule the second test within thirty (30) days from the date of the first test.
b. If you fail the test on your second attempt we will pay your re-exam fee (a maximum of MYR500), analyze your results, and provide coaching through e-mails and phone calls provided that you schedule the third test within thirty (30) days from the date of the second test. However, if you fail again, we will pay back the remaining fee to you (minus MYR300 administration fee).
7. We have no other liability to you whatsoever, except for damages for physical harm to persons caused by our gross negligence and damages for physical harm to tangible personal property and real property caused by our gross negligence. This "Limitation of Liability" section applies regardless of the basis on which you are entitled to claim damages from us, including but not limited to, breach of contract (even in the case of a fundamental breach) and tort (including, but not limited to, misrepresentation). This limitation of liability also applies to our subcontractors.
Contact us: [email protected] or [email protected] or Call /WhatsApp Ken +6016 4188 109 (We will respond within 24 hours)