* F2F interactive and engaging Supply Chain workshop with Qualified Instructor!
* HRDF SBL-Khas claimable
* Or contact us for in-house sessions to meet your schedule!
“Those companies that can create only products, but not the ecosystems around them, will be in trouble” (Source: Lionel Albert, EMEA Manufacturing and Supply Chain Cloud Director at Oracle at the 2017 World Economic Forum at Davos – “Mastering the Fourth Industrial Revolution”).
“We’re now seeing a distinct shift toward digital initiatives in operations, and more people in the supply chain understand digital transformation in their context. They’re starting to use digital capabilities and using technology to optimize supply chains” (Source: Josh Bond, Deloitte – September 4th 2018)
Supply chain management (SCM), which manages the flow of goods and services, involves the movement and storage of raw materials, work-in-process inventory, and finished goods from point of origin to point of consumption. As manufacturers evolve toward smart factories where efficiency rules, the fourth industrial revolution recognizes the shifts in the supply chain to Strategic Supply Chain Management.
This course expands the boundaries of understanding on Industry 4.0 and the development of the supply chain in an organization’s success. Participants will be introduced to the dynamics of the Industry evolutions and how Strategic Supply Chain Management has a vital role to play.
Upon completion of this course, participants will have demonstrated the understanding of;
- The need to revisit organization’s strategy as an anticipatory approach to stay abreast with Industry 4.0
- The appropriate techniques to achieve effective Strategic Supply Chain Management
- What are the possible shifts of Strategic Supply Chain Management toward Industry 4.0 riding on digitalization?
- What are the impacts of Industry 4.0 and Strategic Supply Chain Management 4.0 and what should you do next?
- An overview of Industry evolutions from 1.0 to 4.0 and beyond
- Understanding how Strategic Supply Chain Management can support and influence corporate and business levels of strategy
- What does Industry 4.0 mean to Strategic Supply Chain Management?
- The impact of Industry 4.0 on the entire supply chain that give rise to crucial collaboration between suppliers, manufacturers and customers
- How the radical shift of Industry 4.0 forced industries to consider digitalization and the Internet
- Understanding the applications of the 14 identified emergent technologies under Industry 4.0 umbrella, such as; Artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning, IoT, big data and augmented analytics, blockchains and distributed ledgers, cloud and edge computing, and so on that lead developing a more integrated network between suppliers, manufacturers, tertiary sectors, and customers.
- Final Thoughts: mind-map of discussion and probable conclusions
[email protected] (We will respond within 24 hours),
or Email /Call /Whatapps: Ken +6016 4188109 [email protected]