This program expands the Disciplined Agile® (DA) knowledge, tools and application to multiple teams’ program and enterprise levels to achieve business agility. You will gain knowledge in planning, reporting, and metrics, and coordinating activities, as well as how to meet challenges in these areas. And you’ll develop the skills you need to foster emotional intelligence, resolve conflicts, and lead high-performance teams at any stage of development.
The program includes:
• Take a deep dive into the DA tool kit to develop a comprehensive understanding of the hundreds of practices and strategies it contains and the trade-offs of applying them.
• Learn how to apply the DA tool kit to guide your teams in choosing and evolving your best way of working (WoW) in any situation.
• Use the DA tool kit to solve complex challenges commonly encountered in both software and operational business teams.
• Learn how to lead agile teams through key enterprise activities, such as planning, coordinating, and reporting, and be ready to show your improvements in areas where your organization is struggling.
• Understand how to improve value delivery for your customers by empowering others in your organization, nurturing emotional intelligence, and resolving conflicts.
• Topics covered include:
o Team development for high-performance teams
o Emotional intelligence for high-performance teams
o Tactical scaling in complex situations
o Optimizing how we work within a DevOps environment
o Optimizing how we work within our value stream
o Coordinating and collaborating across teams
o Conflict management for high-performance teams
o Pragmatic planning for agile teams
o Pragmatic reporting and metrics for agile teams